I want to thank everyone who participated in IUG 2021. Did you miss a session? Want to see a session a second time? Don't worry, you can access all of the IUG 2021 content until September 15, 2021.
IUG Conference Access Help
Lost your IUG conference login link?
- Navigate to https://tinyurl.com/IUG2021
- Know your IUG Conference login password?
This may be different from your IUG login at innovativeusers.org.
Then login with your email and password.
- Don’t know your IUG Conference login? No worries!
Enter your email address that is registered for the conference and press Email Me Login Link.
(you do not need a password to have a link sent to your registered email address)
- Check your Junk / spam folder
- Make sure xcdsystem.com is in your safe senders list.
Still Can't Login?
Click the gray support button on the lower right of the screen and fill out the forum to send a message to our conference support team.
Tips to make the conference a rewarding experience
There are three types of programs:
Pre-recorded Programs with Live Q&A
Pre-recorded Sessions with live Q&A
The majority of the sessions are pre-recorded with a live Q&A.
- The pre-recorded portion will be released a day before the scheduled session
- Watch the recording any time after it is released up to the live Q&A time
- The scheduled time for the session is the live Q&A 30 minutes
The live Q&A takes place when the session starts. For example, for Digging for Data with SimplyReports, the live Q&A begins on Tuesday, March 23 at 11:00 AM EST. If you want to ask questions live, you will want to view the pre-recorded session before Tuesday, March 23 at 11:00 AM EST.
When you click into the information about a live session, there will NOT be a video attached (like you’d see with a pre-recorded session). A countdown clock will indicate when the live session will begin. Some examples of live sessions on Monday March 22nd are: Opening Session, Innovative Vision, What’s Next for Polaris, What’s Next for Sierra.
Forums are Zoom meetings that allow you to interact directly with the person(s) facilitating the forum. To make these forums more manageable, please abide by the following etiquette:
- When you join the forum, please mute your microphone
- Please turn off your video
- Use chat to indicate that you want to ask a question or answer a question. For example, write in chat: “I have a question.” The moderator will call on you to unmute your microphone and ask your question. If you know the answer, indicate in chat that you want to respond to the question and the moderator will call on you to speak.
But wait, there’s more!
Birds of a Feather “Lounges”
Birds of a Feather are small group meetings on a specific topic. Up to 30 people can be in a Birds of a Feather lounge/meeting. Those with specific topics (ex. Sierra SSO Interest Group) will meet on a specific date, at a specific time.
You will find five (5) meeting rooms without topics: Originals, Four Tops, Supremes, Stooges and Parliament. These meeting rooms are open to anyone who wants to have a short meeting with other attendees. Let’s say you attended an interesting Q&A session and want to continue the discussion – you can jump into an open Birds of a Feather room and continue the conversation!
Make new friends and meet up with colleagues by using the chat option and social feed to post questions, pictures, and generally interact with other attendees.
We have 16 exhibitors. They have a lot of great information in their booths. Have some down time? Be sure and check out all of the interesting information you can find in the exhibit hall. And you may even win a prize from some exhibitors!
The IUG Steering Committee members are listed in the welcome in the lobby area. Feel free to reach out to any steering committee member using the Chat function in the conference platform. We will be happy to help.
Have a great conference!
IUG Steering Committee Chair, 2020-2021