As of January 1, 2020, the membership fee is $110.00 for 12 months.
- My institution has never been an IUG member: Please fill out this form.
- My institution needs to renew: Log in, then go to Membership Purchase & Renewal (available only to Site Contacts -- if you do not know who your Site Contact is or need to update the Site Contact, please fill out this form)
Benefits of Membership
Your library's annual membership dues offer many benefits.
- Ability to subscribe and contribute to various IUG forums
- Access to online Proceedings and program materials of the IUG Annual Meeting
- Eligible to register for the annual conference for all staff of member libraries
- Opportunity to serve as an Idea Lab team member to help review and shape suggestions for product development and enhancements
- Site contact has one vote pertaining to IUG, a non-profit corporation
- Access to the IUG Clearinghouse Forum, which is a repository of locally developed resources such as tutorial, scripts promotional materials, and training documents
- Periodic emails detailing the group's services and upcoming events.
The membership fee is $110 regardless of when the fee is paid.
IUG Membership Directory
The IUG Membership Directory includes all libraries and institutions who have paid their IUG dues for the current year. Search IUG Members (MyIUG login required)
Check this list to determine your status, find your library's IUG contact person, and your membership number.