How to Join
As of January 1, 2020, the membership fee is $110.00 for 12 months.
- My institution has never been an IUG member: Please fill out this form.
- Use the profile login page to reset your password or lookup your membership information.
- My institution needs to renew: Log in, then go to Membership Purchase & Renewal (available only to Site Contacts — if you do not know who your Site Contact is or need to update the Site Contact, please fill out this form)
- If you need to renew, please complete our renewal form. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about renewal.
- If you do not know who your Site Contact is or need to update the Site Contact: Please fill out this form.
Benefits of Membership
Your library’s annual membership dues offer many benefits.
- Ability to subscribe and contribute to various IUG forums
- Membership is per institution, no need to pay for every staff member
- Access to online Proceedings and program materials of the IUG Annual Meeting
- Eligible to register for the annual conference for all staff of member libraries
- Opportunity to serve as an Idea Lab team member to help review and shape suggestions for product development and enhancements
- Site contact has one vote pertaining to IUG, a non-profit corporation
- Access to the IUG Clearinghouse Forum, which is a repository of locally developed resources such as tutorial, scripts promotional materials, and training documents
- Periodic emails detailing the group’s services and upcoming events.
The membership fee is $110 regardless of when the fee is paid.
To renew your IUG membership, your institution’s Site Contact should do the following. If you do not know who your Site Contact is or if you need to make a change to the Site Contact, please fill out this form.
- Log in, then select Membership Purchase and Renewal
- Review all fields for accuracy and enter your Innovative site code and IUG membership number if not listed
- Select payment option
- Credit card: fill in the required fields and click “Process Subscription.” Once payment is approved, you will receive an mail confirmation
- Check (or invoice required): click “Process Subscription” and you will receive an email with an invoice and instructions for paying by check
If you encounter any difficulties or have questions, please contact email@example.com.
How do I find out if my institution is a member of the IUG?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you have an active membership.