IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Joel Pearce
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Friday, 27 January 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
We are running into several issues since upgrading to Sierra 3.0 earlier this week. For one, we are unable to checkin serials (we get a "missing pair" verify error). Another is that Sierra Web is fairly unusable now - when trying to open a record, it goes to a mostly blank screen, and basically freezes. I have a couple open tickets with III, but nothing promising yet. Seems like possible significant issues with Java? We have tried reinstalling Sierra on some machines to no avail.

Anyone have any similar experiences or possible fixes? Has anyone ever rolled back to a previous version of Sierra?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We had a patch on our Sierra 3.0.0_8 which fixed the missing pair error. I'm not sure if we've seen the bug where variable fields display out of order. I wonder if the patch could be removed by III if the variable fields do end up displaying out of order so you'd be back to the missing pair error.

Natalie

n.pollecutt@wellcome.ac.uk
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 16
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We were given the referenced patch for the missing pair issue, and haven't experienced the out of order fields.

pearcejv@lafayette.edu
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 17
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!