IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Teresa Coberly
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Wednesday, 10 August 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have read the documentation and I can't find an answer to this question. It might be there but my brain has decided that I should ask the wonderful IUG group mind.

Millennium 2014

We have decided to send out date due notices to our patrons via email rather than printing out all those little slips of paper that people lose immediately. I figured out how to change the receipt printer to Send to Patron which makes the system send the due slip to the email address in the patron record. Easy enough!

The thing that I cannot figure out is how to change the subject line in the email from ugly and useless "FTS email" to something like "Law Library - Date Due Slip." I'm not using a print template for Date Due slips. Is that what I need?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks much,
Teresa
Comment
  1. Nick Velkavrh
  2. 4 years ago
Hi Teresa,

When we started using the "Email to Patron" printer option for our due date receipts, I had to open a ticket for III to change the subject line. It was also "FTS email" for us by default. The ticket was TX-60840960 if you want to reference that in your support request.

Hope this helps,

Nick Velkavrh
Systems Librarian
Bonnie Bell Wardman Library
Whittier College
7031 Founders Hill Road
Whittier, CA 90602
nvelkavrh@whittier.edu
There are no comments made yet.

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.