IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Patricia Dover
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Sunday, 29 March 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
It's been a while since we did authority work and we want to get started again. I went into the headings reports and tried to create a report and it keeps coming up with no entries match the requested report. I have tried different date ranges to no avail. What am I doing wrong?

prdover@sewanee.edu
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Patricia - here's one thing that might help and just a thought... I seem to remember from a while ago, when we were using Millennium, that if one wanted to have a group of bibs freshly reviewed by the system for authority control, that if you used rapid update or global update to Suppress a batch of records, and then "unsuppress" them, that they would get looked at freshly by Headings Reports for possible issues. But you might want to check the manual too on that one...

hth,

John D.

jdillon@anselm.edu
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The above comment about suppressing/unsuppressing is good; the other thing to check is the "headings used for the first time" report - if it has thousands of entries you'll want to clear it, unless you want to use it, of course. I found that if that report fills up that I don't get the other reports.

pskittino@deerfieldlibrary.org
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!