IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Bruce Eames
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Thursday, 20 February 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi All,

I went to edit an older print template and Studio is giving me an error saying PDF font is deprecated and I should use font extension instead.

I dutifully googled font extension and tried to understand how to set this up so I could edit my template but it seems super complicated.

I have checked the forum and Sierra lists with no luck - can anyone suggest an easy solution?

Thank you,

Bruce.

Bruce Eames | Library Systems Administrator ILMS

Collection Access & Delivery | Student and Scholarly Services

Level 4, Thomas Cherry Building (201), 787 Swanston Street

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia

T:
+61 3 8344 4236
E: bme@unimelb.edu.au

unimelb.edu.au | facebook.com/unimelb | twitter.com/unimelb

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject
of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If
this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.

bme@unimelb.edu.au

derek.brown@rhpl.org
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I kind of answered my own question - I went into the template source in Studio and just deleted the pdfFontName element. The error message went away after that.

bme@unimelb.edu.au
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!