IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Kathy Setter
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Thursday, 01 August 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
We just upgraded to Sierra 4.3 and have been looking forward to using the actual item price field in our print templates for due slips. Right now I do not see the item price in the print template field library. Has anyone done this? Is there some update to JasperSoft I need to do? And if anyone has the java expression to add the checked out item prices together I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!
Kathy

setter@ifls.lib.wi.us
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Philosophical question here. I'm doing some testing, and the slip (attached) is working the way I want it to thus far. I check out items and get the message that I saved $X by using my library card. A few days later, if I renew the items, the slip again tells me I'm saving that same amount. If you're using the price (or even just the estimated price, using an older template), did you ever have anyone question or voice concerns that it seems like a false narrative (renew=repurchase)? I may be overthinking this, but wondering if someone thinks we're equating a renewal with "buying" said item twice.

This is the type of question I know I'm going to get...

Alison

alison.pruntel@fauquiercounty.gov
Attachments (1)
Comment
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have a library that would like the time of the checkout added to the due slip template. I see where I can add time but the integers needed (hours, minutes, seconds) defeat me. Has anyone done this, and could you share what should be in that field so the checkout time is entered?

setter@ifls.lib.wi.us
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!