IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Maisam Nouh
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Wednesday, 17 July 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi Sierra users,

Here are few of the new ideas submitted to idea lab in the past few weeks:

Edit Text Message generic messages, because you only get a first chance to make a good impression!
Enlarge the classic search query window in Create Lists
Easily compare two user’s settings
Keep Record View Properties context-sensitive even when changed
bib level holds should not update "last updated" on bib record

New to Idea Lab? Idea Lab is designed to allow you to submit, discuss, and vote on ideas to improve Sierra and Polaris. Anyone at any Innovative library may participate in Idea Lab. See in the information on how to create an Idea Lab account on our FAQ page: http://innovativeusers.org/index.php/system-enhancements/idea-lab-faq.html

Maisam Nouh and Jeremy Goldstein
IUG Enhancements Co-Coordinators
Gwyneth Jelinek, Polaris Team Lead
enhancements@innovativeusers.org

maisam@fergusonlibrary.org
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi you two,

First: thank you for doing all this work with the forums and the Idea Lab. It's invaluable! And very much appreciated.

Second: Could I ask a (hopefully very small) favor of whomever is gathering these ideas & posting them? I LOVE that this is done - it helps me remember to check in on the Lab, especially when one of the ideas catches my eye! - but it was also super helpful to have the direct links to the ideas rather than having to go in & hunt them down. I am hopeful that wouldn't mean a ton more work on your side - if it would, then by all means please leave things as they are. But I figured I'd ask just in case the linking could be easily added back in.

Thanks for your consideration! And thanks again for all of the tireless work you do for all of us.
Best,
Arianna

arschlegel@vassar.edu
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Arianna,

I am very sorry about that. I copy and paste from the email I send out to the Sierra listeserv, and I never thought that it wasn't getting the URLs as well. I just fixed the links in the original post.

We are really glad that you are finding them useful :)

Thank you,

Maisam Nouh

maisam@fergusonlibrary.org
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!