IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Gina Scioscia
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Wednesday, 15 May 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
I've been working on an issue for many months.
We are a 6 member consortium, all libraries also participate in INN reach sharing with a union catalog.
My dilemma:
The Web Management Rpts for use with consortium management extension, are not reporting correctly. One member library's items are showing as 'blank' in the Owning Home and Non-owned report columns, thus skewing the report. I'm trying to track down why this is.
What I think is wrong: When a consortium member has an INN reach hold or checkout, the virtual item record is given the [i] same agency code as the library member that is reporting as blank.[/i] This is the numeral code, not the 5 character INN reach location.
Does anyone know how that agency code is generated in the virtual INN reach records and why it would be the same as one of our member library's agency? What should it be?
3 members were added within the last 3 or 4 years. The last member to join is also the one that is having issues, both in CME and with our RFID readers.
Thanks for any and all help.
Gina Scioscia
Digital Resources Manager
Boulder Public Library
inn reach virtual agency code.jpg

sciosciag@boulderlibrary.org
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have had a call open about this very same problem since we became a consortium in 2016. My ticket # is 504846. There have been spurts of activity on the ticket and then nothing. It seems that this is a major problem and hard to track down the answer.

Our Owned report is pretty clean. We added a location in our locations served table for the two INN-Reach systems that we belong to and then added the IR location codes to those tables.

But we have never been able to get accurate stats from our Non-Owned table as you can see on the attached screenshot. What is your ticket number? Maybe that will help Innovative solve this problem if they can compare setups.

flutebrarian@gmail.com
Attachments (1)
Comment
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Karen,
Thanks so much for the reply. I actually don't know the ticket number, as the person who put it in is on leave. I was hoping someone in the forum would have some insight to this issue. When I look at the Owning/Home reports today April has ALL blank codes in the reports, so something is clearly and seriously wrong and it's worse than ever.
At least I can commiserate that we aren't alone in this. I'll pass on your ticket number and circumstance to our team member, so she can pick up the ball again when she returns.
Since you also are experiencing issues, I think any theory I had about the agency code is erroneous.
I so appreciate you replying!
Best regards and best of luck with this.
Gina

sciosciag@boulderlibrary.org
Attachments (1)
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.