IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Tammy Hines
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Thursday, 05 October 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email

Can anyone share with me how to get the statistical information on checkouts from only my self-check machines?

They each have a separate statistical group but I have been unable to locate how to pull this information.  We are using Sierra.

Thank you,

Tammy

hinestm@longwood.edu
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Hi Tammy,

You can get that from the web management report... more info down below about using it from Sierra Manual

Thanks

Using the Web Management Reports Web Browser Interface

The Web Management Reports Web browser interface enables you to configure and view reports in a Web browser. The system retains the source circulation statistics for these reports for up to 36 months.

To access the Web Management Reports Browser Interface, enter the following URL in your Web browser, substituting the IP address of your Innovative system for (IP_address):

http://(IP _ address)/manage

MRAGHEB@cuyahogalibrary.org

MRAGHEB@cuyahogalibrary.org
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

If you have them set up with their own terminal number then it should be the same way you typically get the numbers for your Sierra based circ.  

You might check your stats a little bit different then we do so I'll list my steps.

1. go to web management reports.

2. set it for Sort by: Limit; Limit by: Stat Group; and Report by I type. 

3. You should then have a bunch of boxes with all Stat groups to choose from and you just put a check in the stat group of your self check out.

If you aren't seeing your self checkout as a stat group then that might mean a bigger issue.  It might be worth checking the "0" stat group to see if they are going in there for some reason.  

jeff.anderson@monroe.lib.mi.us
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!