IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Alison Pruntel
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Tuesday, 29 August 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Not sure what I'm doing wrong in Create Lists, but not coming up with expected results.

Staff at a particular location went to print out the paging slip this morning and cleared it before it actually printed. And it didn't print (printer not turned on or something of that nature). Thus I need to pull the list of items on hold that reside for that location and that should have been pulled sometime after closing 8/28 and this morning 8/29.

However, when I search for items by the following I get no results:

BIBLIOGRAPHIC HOLD exist AND ITEM STATUS equal to "-" AND ITEM LOCATION starts with "m" AND BIBLIOGRAPHIC Hold Frozen equal to "false"

Unfortunately, I get too many items (63 when the person who cleared the list said it was about 18), including items that are NOT STATUS = "-" (available).

Can someone point out my error/give pointers for what you do in a similar situation?

Thanks much in advance,

Alison Pruntel
Fauquier County Public Library
11 Winchester St.
Warrenton, VA 20186
http://fauquierlibrary.org

alison.pruntel@fauquiercounty.gov

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you Theresa Retzner (Chester County Library System)!!! Here is what worked...

Store record type as Item;

ITEM Hold Placed exist AND ITEM LOCATION starts with "m" AND ITEM STATUS equal to "-" AND ITEM LOANRULE equal to "0"

Thanks so much! I've documented this for our procedures so when this happens again, we have it.

Alison

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!