IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Jeffrey Anderson
  2. Sierra/ Millennium/ Encore
  3. Friday, 07 July 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Has anyone else had problems with staff going to cancel a hold in sierra but instead of that one item being selected all the items below it become selected. Then the staff member will un-select all the titles but when they cancel the hold it still gets rid of everything that was checked before. Also odd because normally when canceling multiple holds at once it still asks us if we are sure for each title individually. This doesn't happen all the time so it is not an issue I am able to recreate myself but it has happened to multiple staff members overtime. I keep hoping it is something simple like accidentally having the shift key pressed while clicking, but that still doesn't explain why it doesn't ask if you are sure with each title.

jeff.anderson@monroe.lib.mi.us
Comment
we are version 3.0.0_8. I heard that this was an issue that was fixed with version 3. So it is possible that in the past it was happening and this time it was user error. I am paying attention to see how much it is happening now. It isn't a consistent issue so I can't make it perform the issue at will.

jeff.anderson@monroe.lib.mi.us
  1. Leigh Duncan
  2. 2 years ago
Hi Jeff! Just curious--what version of Sierra are you running?

leigh.duncan@wright.edu
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!