IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Olga Kalachinskaya
  2. Western Canada IUG
  3. Monday, 14 August 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello everyone,

As you probably remember, Douglas College is hosting this year's WCIUG meeting. This is an initial call for presentations. If you have accomplished or attempted an III-related project in the last year, please consider presenting at the meeting. Just let me know the topic of your presentation and how much time you need (I believe, anything between five minutes and one hour will work). Also if there are topics that you want us to discuss at the meeting or products that you want to be demonstrated by Innovative, please let me know.

I will send another reminder closer to the date but if you have any questions and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks,
Olga Kalachinskaya
Systems and Access Services Librarian
Douglas College Library

Phone: 604 527 5188
Email: kalachinskayao@douglascollege.ca

kalachinskayao@douglascollege.ca
Comment
Please use this link (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/wciug-meeting-tickets-38512020490) to register. We will appreciate if you do it by Friday, October 6th, 2017.

A draft agenda is included in the registration form but closer to the date I will send a more detailed version with additional information like public transit, parking, etc. If you have any questions, please let me know.

kalachinskayao@douglascollege.ca
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!