Ex Libris has now completed the acquisition of Innovative Interfaces.
The Steering Committee members had a very productive meeting last week at ALA Midwinter with Bar Veinstein (President of Ex Libris) and Jane Burke (SVP Strategic Initiatives) along with representatives from Innovative.
As a result, Ex Libris will continue to support and enhance the solutions that we, the Innovative customers, have come to rely on for many years. The combined expertise will allow both companies to accelerate existing initiatives related to library management, discovery, teaching and learning, and research solutions, as well as introduce new ones.
I am sure you all have questions about what this means moving forward. Please feel free to register for any of the following Ex Libris & Innovative Product Strategy Overview webinars, according to your preferred time zone:
- North America & LATAM: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Central
- Asia Pacific: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:00 pm Beijing/2:00 pm Korea & Japan/15:30 Adelaide, Australia
- EMEA: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:00 pm London/4:00 pm Berlin/5:00 pm Israel
Featured panelists will include:
- Dvir Hoffman (Corporate VP, Resource Management Solutions, Ex Libris)
- Shlomi Kringel (VP, Learning and Research Solutions, Ex Libris)
- Jane Burke (VP, Strategic Initiatives, Ex Libris)
- Tom Jacobson (Innovative)
Innovative Users Group | Chair 2019-20
Poudre River Public Library District
301 E. Olive St.
Fort Collins CO 80524