IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Renee Brumett
  2. IUG Announcement
  3. Friday, 05 April 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
If you'll be joining us for IUG 2019 in Phoenix (and I hope you will!), I am confident you will be pleased with the conference venue. The Sheraton Grand Phoenix is a lovely hotel with great rooms, meeting space, and dining.

When I first visited the hotel in 2017 as a consideration for this year's conference, I ate at the District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, located inside the Sheraton. The food was excellent, but imagine my delight when the bill was accompanied by a helping of cotton candy!

Now, I realize not everyone is like me, but I happen to have a childlike fondness for cotton candy. The sweetness and whimsy of the treat just brightens my day. I mean, how can you not smile after being presented with a confection so magical it's referred to by some as fairy floss?

Cotton candy-enthusiast or not, I hope you will enjoy the Sheraton Grand Phoenix. Don't forget to book your room by April 11 to get our conference rate. And if you haven't registered for the conference yet, standard registration rates are available through April 15.

I hope your experience at IUG 2019 is as delightful as Cotton Candy!
Renee Brumett
IUG Chair

reneeb@thelibrary.org
Comment
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!