IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Renee Brumett
  2. IUG Announcement
  3. Monday, 01 April 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
Happy April 1! No, it's not fake news. We really do have a new website!

Same URL: innovativeusers.org

Yes, we still need to make a few tweaks to function and content. Yes, there will be a few technical problems. But that's ok, that's how websites go. Please be patient as we work through all the final details, but do let us know if you can't do something you need to do.

You should be able to log into the website and also post to forums.

There's a form to contact us if you run into trouble or have a question. Feel free to submit constructive feedback as well, but we'll be focusing on technical issues first then tackling cosmetic/content suggestions.

Membership management is the most complex piece of the puzzle and, as we expected, we still have a few things to work through on the back end. So for now, if you need to renew your IUG membership, please contact Kathy O'Gorman directly at membership@innovativeusers.org. We hope to have that resolved quickly so you can fill out the impersonal form and renew on your own.

And again, a huge thanks to all who have worked (and are continuing to work) on this. It's a great accomplishment and I'm so thankful to work with such a dedicated group of volunteers.

Renee Brumett
IUG Chair

reneeb@thelibrary.org
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
LOVE the photo of the 1993 1st meeting on the main home page - I'm in there somewhere! - thanks for that terrific memory!

bszalkowski@stcl.edu
Comment
  1. Mohamed Ragheb
  2. 5 months ago
Hi Barbara,
Since you love this photo i thought you might want check the full album in our Facebook page for more nice photos from this year :)
https://www.facebook.com/pg/innovativeusers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=586204518108096

MRAGHEB@cuyahogalibrary.org
  1. more than a month ago
  2. IUG Announcement
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hello everyone, My name is Lee Tempest and I'm responsible (!!) for the redesign and rebuild of the IUG website. if you like what you see and have any design, print or website work you are considering I'd be happy to talk with you to discuss your needs. Please view my website http://www.stormcreativedesign.co.uk for an overview of my work.

lee@stormcreativedesign.co.uk
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. IUG Announcement
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Love the new look AND the fact that I am now finally receiving emails from the Forum! I think my email problem is now resolved!!! YAY!

eeva.stierwalt@lpl.london.on.ca
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. IUG Announcement
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!