IUG FORUM

Stay always connected!
  1. Guest
  2. Forum Feedback and Help
  3. Tuesday, 31 January 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello Guys,

In 2001, the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries developed their own electronic resource management (ERM) system to track their online resources and contracts. Over the past decade, the programming and upkeep for the homegrown system had become too much of a burden, and the decision was made to move to a vendor-supported ERM system. In the summer of 2012, UNT began the implementation of Innovative’s ERM module. This presentation covered the steps involved in that implementation and the lessons learned on how best to prepare for a radical shift in workflows and procedures.
While UNT’s implementation of the Millennium ERM module was technically a success, the lack of formal preparation limited the amount of work that was able to be done to utilize the product to its full potential. With a more systematic approach to preparation, and a focus on identifying your libraries goals and needs to guide your decision making, the implementation process can yield much greater results.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Accounting software videos one of my work.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Another candidate for deletion.

jennifer.faist@artcenter.edu
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Forum Feedback and Help
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,pdf,ppt,pptx,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,,txt,rtf,jrxml,zip
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 8 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.