Program Submissions Now Open!
It’s that time of year again! On behalf of the steering committee and programming committee, we would like to invite you to submit a program proposal for the IUG 2020 conference. The conference will be held from April 15, 2020 – April 18, 2020 at the Minneapolis Hilton.
Please use the following link to submit your proposal:
Please keep in mind your membership must be up to date in order to submit a proposal.
Below is a simple list of suggested tracks to consider:
- Acquisitions & Serials (all aspects of working in these functions/modules)
- Circulation (all aspects of circulation, holds, staff functions and customer service)
- Digital Asset Management (Vital, Content Pro)
- E-Tools (ERM, WebBridge, Pathfinder Pro)
- Other/General (anything not fitting the other tracks)
- Reports & Statistics (Create Lists, Statistics, SimplyReports, Web Management Reports, Decision Center)
- Resource Sharing (INN-Reach, both local and central aspects, ArticleReach, ILL)
- Search/Discovery (Encore, Webpac, PAC, eCommerce, mobile catalogs, patron apps, web usability)
- System Administration (server and system administrative tasks, SQL, APIs, load profiles)
- Need more ideas? Take a look at our suggested topics page
This year, we will be using the same system that we used last year for program submissions. Please let us know if you need any help with the program submission process.
- Don’t want to submit a program, but would like to show off your work through a Poster Session? Use this link for your submission: https://www.xcdsystem.com/iug/abstract/index.cfm?ID=jzIP0I4
Deadline for a program proposal submission is November 22, 2019.
Don’t forget! Program presenters and poster sessions are eligible for a discounted conference registration rate.
While you won’t get a discounted conference registration rate, there are other ways to be involved in IUG 2020:
- You can also submit a Birds of a Feather meeting using this link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/iug/abstract/index.cfm?ID=DHd7sTV
IUG Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect 2019 - 20
Preconference: Wednesday, April 15 | Conference: Thursday, April 16 - Saturday, April 18
1001 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Reserve a Room online. For call-in reservations, please dial (888) 933 - 5363 and request to book a reservation in the Innovative Users Group block under the group code “INN.”
Single/Double: $179 Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13.15% per room, per night) in effect at the time of check out.
The group rate (pending availability) is available until March 12, 2020. All reservations must be accompanied by one night's deposit OR guaranteed by a major credit card.
Conference Registration is scheduled to open in early December
$325 for early bird registration (ends February 17, 2020)
$400 for normal registration (ends March 16, 2020)
$525 for late/on-site registration (March 17-April 18, 2020)
Additional costs for pre-conferences will be announced when registration opens.